February 29: Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske Guest Chef at E.P. & L.P.
[caption width=“1024” align=“aligncenter”] E.P. & L.P.[/caption] With this year being a leap year, I feel it calls for a special outing of sorts on February 29th. After all, it comes but once every four years, so you might as well make the most of it. [caption width=“1024” align=“alignright”] Fabian Von Hauske, Jeremiah Stone[/caption] An occasion like Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske, of Contra and Wildair (NYC) fame, collaborating with Louis Tikram at E.P. & L.P. might just do it. And for $80 per person (plus tax and gratuity), you’ll have a seat at this 7-course, family style Leap Year dinner that promises to inspire. There will be no better way to ring in the Year of the Monkey, with flavors from lands as far as Fiji, the South Pacific, Vietnam, France and South East Asia being highlighted. It will be quite the collaboration to taste at the dinner table. Peep the menu here:
- Oyster with Lapsang Tea Geleé, Bitter Almond Milk & caviar
- Frasier Island Spanner Crab Congee
- Cloudy Bay Diamond Clams, Tendon, XO & Sesame
- Crispy Skin Chicken with ginger and green onions
- Pork Spare Ribs with sweet potato, toasted rice, maple & mirin sauce
- Stir-fried Morning Glory with garlic chili & yellow bean
- Served with Steamed Jasmine rice
- Dessert: Lychee Szechuan & lime, Elderflower and Pistachios
Monday, February 29, 2016
Reservations and pre-payment are required.
E.P. & L.P. 603 N La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 310.855.9955